SSP is fully aware of the importance of Polpica users’ privacy and security. SSP provides this security and privacy in accordance with the governing laws.
Your personal data, that you provide when you download, install or use Polpica, like your title, name, surname, address, e-mail account, phone number, username, password, the data that we collect from your devices like its brand, model, operating system, version and other related information are collected in secured servers by SSP.
Where necessary, SSP determines the IP addresses of the users and use such for the identification of the problems with respect to the system and for fixing the problems with the Application immediately. IP addresses can be used to identify the users in general terms and to collect demographic information as well.
SSP reserves the right to disclose personal information to official authorities, in cases where it is obliged to disclose in accordance with the mandatory provisions of the legislation in force.
SSP undertakes no responsibility and liability for privacy of the information shared with public by Polpica users.
Polpica also provides an instant messaging facility for the users. SSP is aware of the importance of the users messages’ security and privacy. SSP does not keep a copy of the messages exchanged between the users. The downloaded messages are erased from the servers. SSP is not responsible for the security and privacy of the downloaded messages.
Polpica Mobile Application Terms of Service
2. Polpica is a mobile application creating a platform for users to share/publish contents through their profiles, for other users to vote.
5. You can report the content that you think is objectionable through the Application by tagging them as Racism, Explicit, Harassment or Intellectual Property. You can also report objectionable content to email@example.com.
6. The user is responsible for payment of any costs or expenses incurred as a result of downloading and using the Application, including any operator network and roaming charges. Please check with your service provider for details.
7. Polpica Application may enable you to link or connect you to use functionalities of third-party applications, services or sites that are not owned or controlled by SSP. Any third party applications are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant third party provider. SSP has no control over and also is not responsible or liable for any matters relating to your dealings or transactions with such third parties and over any third-party content, applications, services and links. The user is solely and personally responsible for all his/her actions with the third parties.
8. By downloading, installing and /or using the Application you acknowledge and you agree that SSP owns all right, title and interest in and to Polpica Mobile Application and to the related software. This also means that you agree not to disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of the Application.
9. By downloading, installing and /or using the Application you acknowledge and you agree that SSP has the right to use the publicly shared contents for educational or advertorial purposes.
10. SSP reserves the right to anonymously track and report, to our third party statistical service providers, your activity in Polpica Mobile Application.
13. Any disputes that may arise from this Terms of Service, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Turkey and subject to the jurisdiction of Istanbul Courts and Execution Offices.